VERIFY: Can using tap water in a Neti pot lead to a deadly brain infection?



A Seattle woman died of a brain-eating amoeba doctors say she contracted by using tap water in her Neti pot. She got the infection despite using a water filter …

8 Comments

  1. Most People Get Tap Water in their Nostrils Every Time They Take A Shower! Pay no attention to this bullshit fear tactic, but Pay attention to to your local newspaper which SHOULD publish current water quality reports.

  2. The Government has responsibility for the death of this women. They are the ones providing the water, paid for by taxation, so therefore they should be held accountable if their product causes illness or death in its consumers.

  3. What type of bacteria or Amoeba can withstand chlorine and bypass a Brita water filter? They need to inspect the water source and inform the water company

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*